1. Confirmed booking is cancelled 15-minutes before scheduled departure time if the passenger doesn't report at the ticketing counter for buying ticket. Late comers would be accommodated in the same departure subject to the availability of seats.
2. Passengers having no advance booking are requested to get their names included in waiting list and get waiting numbers. They will be accommodated on availability of seats in the order of their waiting numbers.
3. If a passenger having advance ticketing gets it cancelled before the departure, he / she will be charged with 30% cancellation charges.
4. If a passenger having advance ticket reports at the Terminal Office after the bus departs and doesn't avail the next departure, his ticket will not be refunded.
5. Full ticket will be charged for children of 4 years and above.
6. Passengers are requested to check / confirm the cash balance before leaving the ticketing counter. Company will not be responsible for any short balance claimed after leaving the counter once.
7. For the purpose of safety and security, passengers are requested to cooperate with the staff performing security scanning / body search at the time of boarding.
8. Passengers, who missed the bus for which they had tickets, are requested to report at the ticketing office and avoid catching the bus by running after it or by other vehicle lest some accident occurs. They will be accommodated in next departure subject to the availability of seats.
9. Passengers are requested to ensure the loading of their luggage (if any) in the luggage compartment of the bus and carefully collect the luggage tags. They are strictly prohibited to put any cash, jewelry, prize bonds, or any precious / delicate item in such luggage lest it is lost or damaged. The company will entertain no claim in this regard.
10. Luggage weighing upto 30 Kgs per ticket is allowed free of charge in the bus. In case of excess luggage, ELT (Extra Luggage Tariff) will be charged as per company policy. Passengers are requested to take ELT Slip from the loader at any cost.
11. In case of luggage (other than the hand luggage) is misplaced / lost from the compartment, the passenger shall be compensated in terms of weight (and not in terms of value) as per compensation policy of the company (which is presently Rs.100/- per Kg except food items which is Rs.20/- per Kg).
12. In case of luggage (other than the hand luggage) is misplaced / lost, passengers are requested to report to the terminal office immediately / before leaving the terminal.
13. Passengers are also requested to take care of their belongings in the passenger's lounge, washrooms, ticketing or departure area etc. Company will not bear any responsibility in case of lost of luggage.
14. Pets / Animals are not allowed in the bus or its luggage compartment.
15. Chemicals, Oil Cane, Gas Cylinders (Full or Empty), Alcohol, Drugs, Weapons, Explosives, Liquids, Perishable Items are not allowed in the bus or its luggage compartment.
16. Any passenger who is drunk or in condition will not be allowed to enter in the bus even he / she has bought the ticket.
17. Company is not responsible if any passenger lost his / her luggage, money, jewelry, prize bonds and precious items etc. due to accident / any kind of tragic incident.
18. Passengers are not allowed to leave their vehicles in the premises of the company while traveling to / from different stations. Only those persons can park their vehicles for a short while who have come to receive or see their guests off.
19. Company will not be responsible for any damage to the passenger's vehicles due to wrong parking by them.
20. In case of any accident / tragic incident, the liability of the company shall be limited in terms of its insurance policy.
21. In case of breakdown of bus en-route, the passengers shall be accommodated in the next / substitute / same bus and part of the fare would be refunded as per company policy.
22. Company will not be responsible for any late departure or arrival due to road construction / traffic congestion / accident / tragic incident or any improper weather condition.